- Fully hosted by a professional tour manager.
- Two-night stay in Toronto at the superbly located Hotel Intercontinental.
- Passage from Toronto to Jasper and Vancouver aboard VIA Rail's acclaimed vista-domeliner 'The Canadian' in First Class sleeping car accommodations including all meals whilst aboard.
- Three-nights accommodation in Banff at the ultra-luxe Banff Park Lodge in superior rooms.
- Two-night stay in Jasper at Chateau Jasper with Jasper sightseeing including seldom visited Maligne Lake and Maligne Canyon.
- Columbia Icefield Sno-coach tour atop Athabasca Glacier.
- Banff sightseeing tour including the famous Gondola ride and a visit to Banff Hot Springs.
- Lake Louise sightseeing tour including lunch at fabled Chateau Lake Louise!
- Vancouver city sightseeing tour upon arrival in Vancouver.
- Overnight deluxe stay in Vancouver at the Hyatt Regency Hotel including breakfast.
- Farewell dinner in Vancouver.
- Low-cost Amtrak transfer to Seattle available.
No other company offers the indulgent luxury of five full nights in the Canadian Rockies as part of a cross-Canada rail journey, one of the many reasons this one-time holiday always sell out!